As a Partner with Smithey Law Group, Levi focuses his practice on Employment Law, Commercial Litigation, Government Litigation, Appellate Litigation and significant tort claims in Maryland and the District of Columbia. A skilled and experienced litigator, Levi enjoys the variety of work his fast-paced litigation practice provides, including drafting motions and conducting legal research, taking depositions, and performing in court and at trial.
Levi has proven himself to be a highly effective courtroom advocate who works closely with his clients to obtain the best possible results in cases for both plaintiffs and defendants. He has secured millions of dollars in jury verdicts for plaintiffs who were wronged, in addition to numerous successful settlements for clients in cases involving employment discrimination, civil rights violations, business disputes, and other matters. Levi has defended many individuals and companies, successfully resolving disputes through court decisions or favorable settlements.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D. 2008
- Excelsior College, B.S. 2005
- Maryland, 2008
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
Speeches, Articles & Publications
- Zaslow, et al., Pennsylvania Municipal Lawsource (15th ed. 2018 et seq.).
- Zaslow, et al., Pennsylvania Real Estate Tax Sales & Municipal Claims (3d ed. 2018, 4th ed. 2020).
- Zaslow, et al., Pennsylvania Real Estate Lawsource (7th ed. 2018 et seq.).
- Levi S. Zaslow, Commentary, The Legal Appeal of the Ray Rice Appeal, The Daily Record, Oct. 8, 2014, at 11A.
- Co-author of Appellate Review in Baltimore Barrister (various).
Awards & Honors
- Recognized as one of the Best Lawyers in America by U.S. News and World Report
- University of Baltimore Trial Team, Regional Champions, National Finalists
- University of Baltimore Moot Court Board, Treasurer
- Highest Honors for Electronic Evidence and Discovery Workshop
- Bar Association of Baltimore City Executive Council – Chair, Communications and News Journal Committee, 2021-Present
- Civilian Review Board of Baltimore City, Office of Equity and Civil Rights, Board Member, Northwestern District, 2020-Present